28th February 2015, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

CGPA required in 10th Board exam to study PCM in 11th standard?

Hello
Right now I am studying in class 10,
I got 8 CGPA in 9th class.
I want to opt PCM in class 11.
So, for getting admission what CGPA is
requires in 10th Board exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Required CGPA in 10th to get admission in PCM 11th?
  2. How to join rashtriya military school after 9th class?
  3. Can I study in Abroad except Singapore and Malaysia having 9 CGPA in 10th standard?
  4. Am I eligible to appear for IIST entrance exam after scoring 9.6 CGPA in 10th board exams? What is the syllabus?
  5. How to study abroad for class 11th and 12th after scoring 9.6 CGPA in 10th?
  6. Can I get transfer in State Board to study in 11th standard if preparing for 10th CBSE school exam?
  7. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  8. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  9. Admission in 11th Science in CBSE School for NDA aspirant who has secured 6.74 CGPA in 10th standard?
  10. Is it a wise decision to opt for PCMB in 11th standard?
  11. Can I get admission in Delhi Public School for 11th Science if secured 8 CGPA in 10th standard?
  12. CBSE or ICSE, which is easier to study in 11th standard for 10th ICSE student?
  13. Should I change Board if not get admission in same school of same Board?
  14. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in AMU for 11th Science?
  15. Can I study Science in 11th standard if secured 75% in 10th CBSE?
  16. Date of sale of application forms of 11th standard? What is the admission procedure? Minimum marks required in 10th CBSE board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  18. Subjects and board which is suitable for me in 11th and 12th after giving 10th standard ICSE board exam?
1st March 2015, 11:26 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CGPA required in 10th Board exam to study PCM in 11th standard?

There is not particular CGPA, which you have to score in your 10th standard, to get admission in 11th standard. That's because the CGPA requirement varies from one school to another school, depending upon its profile. Some top schools offers admission only to the students, who have more than 8 CGPA, whereas some school offers admission, even if the students have 6 CGPA. So, I suggest you to score above 8 CGPA in your 10th standard, so, that you can easily get admission, at any school.
1st March 2015, 03:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CGPA required in 10th Board exam to study PCM in 11th standard?

To study PCM stream in 11th standard, you need to secure at least 6 CGPA in your 10th standard board examinations. But, to get admission in top schools, you need to secure at least 9 CGPA in your 10th standard examinations. Some schools offers direct admissions to 11th standard based upon the marks secured by candidates in 10th standard board examinations and some schools conducts an entrance examination and then, offers admissions to candidates who had performed well in the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?