28th February 2015, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation course through Distance Education for a candidate who has 10 yeas of work experience after completed V.H.S.E?

Hello
I have ten years experience in Oil & Gas Instrumentation. My diploma is private so attestation is not possible. How to I do a valid three year diploma course in Instrumentation for distance education. My educational qualification is V.H.S.E, I am studied in Technical high school from 8th slandered to 12th. Please tell the possibilities.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do diploma in instrumentation through distance education? Which universities provide diploma in instrumentation in India?
  2. Can I do Diploma in Instrumentation having 5 years work experience after ITI?
  3. Admission in Diploma in Electrical Associate Engineering through Distance Education for a candidate who has 11 years of work experience?
  4. Procedure to study Instrumentation Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder who has 2 years of work experience?
  5. Universities offering distance MAB admission for students passing diploma 10+3 from BTE Bangalore and 10 years of working experience?
  6. Which college offers Diploma in Instrumentation through distance education?
  7. Is there any distance learning correspondence instrumentation 2 year diploma course? Names of the institutes?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech/B.E.(Instrumentation Engineering) through Distance Education if completed Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering?
  9. Possibility to study MBA for a Diploma holder who has 4 years of work experience?
  10. Can I apply for M.Ed through Correspondence being a candidate having completed Master in Child Development and having 4 years of Work Experience? Which are the best colleges to join this course?
  11. Should I join PGDIT in MIT school of distance learning after completing 3 years Diploma and having 1 year industry experience?
  12. How to get a degree in B.Tech through distance after completing diploma in instrumentation and control engineering?
  13. How to do BBA distance education course after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  14. Is there any correspondence course on M.Ed?
  15. Distance metallurgy degree course after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Distance education institutes for BE / B.tech? I have done diploma in Control and Instrumentation engineering
  17. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  18. Procedure to take admission in MCA after completing diploma in software engineering?
11th April 2023, 10:38 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation course through Distance Education for a candidate who has 10 yeas of work experience after completed V.H.S.E?

There are various options available for distance education courses in Instrumentation that you can explore. Here are a few steps you can follow:
  • Research and shortlist the universities/colleges that offer diploma courses in Instrumentation via distance learning mode.
  • Check the eligibility criteria for the course, and make sure that your educational qualifications meet the minimum requirements.
  • Look for courses that have industry recognition and accreditation, as it will add value to your resume & skillset.
  • Check if the institution offers any bridging or foundation courses to upgrade your existing qualification to meet their course requirements.
  • Make sure that the institute is recognized by UGC or AICTE to ensure the credibility of the degree/diploma.
  • Once you have identified the course/institute, check the admission process, fees, and duration of the course. Also, check if there are any specific modes of assessment or practical components that you need to attend.
  • Finally, apply for the course and complete the admission formalities. Once enrolled, make sure that you stay committed to the course and complete all the assignments and assessments on time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?