28th February 2015, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do PhD for a candidate who has secured 170 rank in CSIR-NET-JRF(Chemical Science)?

Hello
I have qualified CSIR-NET-JRF
in Chemical Science with 170 rank.
Now what is possibility for PhD. for me?
Please help me to know.

1st March 2015, 09:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do PhD for a candidate who has secured 170 rank in CSIR-NET-JRF(Chemical Science)?

You have very good chance of getting admission in a good college for your Ph.D program as you have got a good CSIR NET score. Just apply for admission when the notification is released by the University/Institute.

You don't have to appear for any entrance exam as you have a NET score. You will face a interview before the Ph.D admission. The performance in the interview and your academic qualifications will determine whether you will get admission in a top college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?