19th May 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Is Eyesight important for Aeronautical Engineering?

eye sight is important for aeronautical engineering ah is true on
ly ah?

Related Questions:
  1. Aeronautical engineering physical test for students with weak eyesight?
  2. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? My power is -3.50
  3. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2? -- [New]
  4. How to do marine engineering after passing 12th?
  5. Which course is better between Aeronautical Engineering and Avionics Engineering in terms of status, remuneration and Job Opportunities?
  6. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  7. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  10. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  11. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  12. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  15. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  17. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after +2?
  18. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
8th September 2011, 03:44 PM

Default Re: Is Eyesight important for Aeronautical Engineering?

Dear friend,

Eye sight is very very important for aeronatical engg. Because if we go for the pilot aptitude test , if we wear the spectacles then we are not allowed for the test.....
To study in the aeronatical examination eyesight is very very important. It plays a major role
3rd May 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

hai!
i am a 10 2 student.
can i please know if a person can do aeronautics if he/she has an eyesight of -6 on both of his/her eyes?
but he/she doesn't want to attend pilot aptitude test.
14th July 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I am 2 student my aim to become a space scientist in ISRO but i am wearing eye glass
21st December 2018, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir ,I am interested to work as a scientist in ISRO. But I have a eye sight of -6.00 and -5.00.they will allow me to work in ISRO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?