1st March 2015, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MS in Newzealand or Australia for B.Tech(CSE) graduate?

Hello
I want to do my MS from Newzealand or Australia.
I have completed my B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering.
Sop please let me know that doing MS in these countries
are bneficial for me or not?

21st October 2016, 02:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MS in Newzealand or Australia for B.Tech(CSE) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I want to do my MS from Newzealand or Australia.
I have completed my B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering.
Sop please let me know that doing MS in these countries
are bneficial for me or not?

Yes, it is beneficial to study MS in Australia for a B.Tech Computer Science graduate. There are some very good universities available in Australia to study MS in Computer Science. The Australia has the third highest number of international students in the world. There are about 8 universities in Australia among the top 100 universities in the world. So the quality of education and scope for the MS in Australia will be good. One can opt to study MS in Computer Science in Australia. After the course in Australia the students can pursue research studies. The students allowed working part time for the duration of 20 hours/week.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?