2nd March 2015, 01:34 PM
sandeshpol

Can I take direct 2nd year engineering for electronics and telecommunication after completing diploma in computer technology with 58.84%

can i take direct 2'nd year engineering for electronics & telecommunication after completing diploma in computer technology with 58.84% aggregate by scheduld caste

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission for direct 2nd year electronics and telecommunication after completing computer tech diploma with 58.84 aggregate marks
  2. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering
  3. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year in mechanical engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  4. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  5. Will I get admission in direct 2nd year? I have scored 81.74% in 3rd year diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  6. BSNL TTA exam after B.Tech (ECE)?
  7. Can I join BSc direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  8. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra which can give admission to direct 2nd year for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 62% in diploma?
  9. Can I get admission in engineering college in direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and tele-communication?
  10. Cutoff marks for admission in direct 2nd year engineering in computer science?
  11. Cutoff list of all the engineering colleges of Nashik for direct 2nd year admission in computer technology?
  12. Which engineering college can I get for direct 2nd year after scoring 62% in electronics and telecommunication
  13. How to work in NASA while studying in 2nd year electronics and telecommunication diploma
  14. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission? I have scored 80% in computer technology
  15. Cutoff list for all engineering colleges of Nashik for direct 2nd year admission in Computer Technology?
  16. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  17. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to enter in 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering after finishing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
16th May 2015, 12:28 AM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Can I take direct 2nd year engineering for electronics and telecommunication after completing diploma in computer technology with 58.84%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeshpol View Post
can i take direct 2'nd year engineering for electronics & telecommunication after completing diploma in computer technology with 58.84% aggregate by scheduld caste
You can take admission but you need to make sure that which college is suitable for you with this percentage of marks

you need to get good marks in entrance exam only than you can have a chance to crack for the good college

You can take a benefit of reservation of sc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?