2nd March 2015, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

What should I do further after giving 10th CBSE Board exam? Exact date of 10th CBSE Board exam result?

Hello Sir,
I am giving Board exam of 10th CBSE.
I want to know the exact date of its result.
And also tell me what I do in this gap
after giving my Board exam.
Please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  2. Date of declare of results of CBSE board of class 10th?
  3. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  4. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  5. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  6. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  7. When the result of 10th CBSE Board exam will be announce for this year?
  8. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  9. Admission in CBSE affiliated schools of Navi Mumbai for 10th drop out?
  10. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
  11. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  12. Date of announcement of CBSE class 10th results? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which board would be better for me CBSE or HP Board for pursuing MBBS? How to become Doctor after clearing all the exams?
  14. Date of announcement of CBSE 10th board results?
  15. What is the date of results for 10th standard CBSE boards?
  16. After giving 10th 2nd summative exam can a student continue his 12th in CBSE board or should he leave the CBSE board?
  17. When CBSE published result of 10th standard?
  18. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
3rd March 2015, 02:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do further after giving 10th CBSE Board exam? Exact date of 10th CBSE Board exam result?

The CBSE Board has not yet decided the exact date for release of 10th CBSE Board examination results. Generally, the CBSE Board 10th standard examination results are declared in the second third week of May every year. Since, the exact date for release of 10th CBSE Board 10th standard examination results has not yet declared by the CBSE board, you need to have patience till the results are declared. Meanwhile, in the gap after completing your 10th standard examinations and before joining in 11th standard, you can utilize your holidays by learning any courses like C,C++, Java, etc. or you can also learn Swimming, Boxing, etc. in which you are interested.
3rd March 2015, 10:39 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do further after giving 10th CBSE Board exam? Exact date of 10th CBSE Board exam result?

* Every year the class 10 CBSE results are announced in last week of May or early June.

* This year also expect the same.

* " Nothing is ours expect time. He who gains time, gains everything"

* After your 10th exams you can do many things which are given below :

1. Joining in any of the computer institute and learn the computer courses which is interested to you.

2. Going to music classes if you are interested.

3. Learning the shorthand.

4. Earning money through online which is the http://entrance-exam.net/forum/ gives full knowledge on what to do after 10th and what to pursue after 10 and job opportunities etc.........
7th April 2015, 04:17 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

After giving your 10th board examination you will have the time span of about 2 and half month before the results are announced .

C.B.S.E. yet has not announced the exact date of announcement of class 10th board examination but based on the dates of previous year results you can expect it around the third-fourth week of the month of May .

I will advise you to go through your class 9th syllabus during this gap as the syllabus of class 11th is based on it if you are a willing to go for science stream.

Also, you can work on the forums of earn and learn program so that you have some pocket money and some knowledge about the syllabus and scopes of different streams .

For more information keep on visiting the website www.cbse.nic.in regularly .
8th April 2015, 12:25 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The cbse class 10 th examination is over and the results will be announced in the month of May . So you have about 2 months with you . These two much if you want to make its best use.

I will suggest you to go with:-
Computer classes .
Interested in mathematics then try to spend these months in it .
If you are interested in other extra circular activities then go for it in these months .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?