2nd March 2015, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

In which stream of B.Tech I will get admission if secured 6887 rank in KIITEE?

Sir,
My rank in KIITEE is 6887 at B.Tech in General Category.
Kindly tell me what stream can I expect for B.Tech?
Please reply me soon.
Thank you!

13th March 2015, 01:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which stream of B.Tech I will get admission if secured 6887 rank in KIITEE?

6887 is a good rank in KIITEE and you can expect all the branches offered at KIIT University. Although chances of getting CSE, ETC and Mechanical branches are low with this rank because these branches get filled at around 6500 general rank still you can try while you attend the counselling. You can even slide branches later after counselling and even after first year of the course.

The branches which you can get with 6887 rank are :

- Mechanical (Dual MBA, Dual Mtech)
- ETC (Dual MBA, Dual Mtech)
- CSE (Dual MBA, Dual Mtech)
- Electrical ( B.Tech, Dual MBA, Dual Mtech)
- EEE ( B.Tech, Dual MBA, Dual Mtech)
- E&I ( B.Tech)
- Automobile ( B.Tech)
- Civil( B.Tech, Dual MBA, Dual Mtech)
- IT( B.Tech, Dual MBA, Dual Mtech)

Note :- B.Tech in Mechanical, CSE or E&TC are not certain as they are highly demanded branches.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?