2nd March 2015, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BBA if completed 12th Arts with 76% marks? Detailed information and eligibility to get admission?

Respected Sir,
Please Send me the details and the eligibility
for BBA Course and is there any possibility
to do this course by 12th Arts candidate.
And I passed 12th Science with 76%
so can have the choice to do BBA?

3rd March 2015, 05:18 PM
vickyhansi

Default Re: Can I study BBA if completed 12th Arts with 76% marks? Detailed information and eligibility to get admission?

You can surely go for BBA after taking arts as your trade in 12th. Many colleges offers direct Admission in BBA course, But to get admission in top colleges, you have to scored minimum 60% marks and to appear for Entrance test and Group discussion.

After clear the entrance exam and GD, You will get admission In BBA course.

Important Subject for B.B.A Course :

>>Marketing management

>>Business communication

>>Principle of management

>>Business law

>>Financial and management accounts

>>Business data processing

>>Personnel management and industrial relationship

>>Operational research

>>Business economics

>>Business mathematics
3rd March 2015, 06:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BBA if completed 12th Arts with 76% marks? Detailed information and eligibility to get admission?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue BBA course after completion of 12th class (Arts) with 76% marks. The basic educational qualification required is "12th class or Higher Secondary Examination" from a recognized university. And some of the colleges/ universities demand candidates to have minimum 60% marks and some of them demand candidates to have minimum 50% marks. Since you have obtained 76% marks, which is more than required hence do not need to worry about the eligibility.

Most popular BBA Entrance Examinations:

>> Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)

>> Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS)

>> Joint Management Entrance Test

>> Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (GGSIPU CET)

You may be dealt with some major topics namely, Business Statistics, Marketing, Accounting, Business Laws, Supply Chain Management, Business Ethics, Economics, Strategic Management, Human Resource Management during BBA course.
3rd March 2015, 07:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. The duration of BBA course is 3 years. It is one of the best course for candidates who are interested in Business field. Candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent with an aggregate of 60% marks and those who have studied English as one of the subjects in 12th standard are eligible to pursue BBA course. Since, you have completed your 12th standard in Arts stream with an aggregate of 76% marks from a recognised board, you are eligible to pursue BBA course.
26th April 2015, 07:30 PM
PATHGUIDE

Yes you can get admission in BBA course after passing 12th exams with at least 55% marks or above.
You should have studied English as one of the compulsory subjects in your higher senior secondary exam.
There are many universities providing BBA (Bachelor in Business Administration) three year full time course. Some of them are:

1.GGSIPU (Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University )
Admission process: Admission is on the basis of CET (Combined entrance Test)
2. Delhi University
Admission Process : Based on merit and written entrance test
3. Banarasidas Chandiwala Institute of management is among one of the best colleges affiliated to GGSIPU for BBA course.
4. Symbiosis university
Admission process : Symbiosis admission test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?