2nd March 2015, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further after completing 5 years B.B.A.LLB? Job opportunities with expected salary?

Sir
After doing B.B.A.LLB in Christ University, Bangalore.
What to do further studies.?
What is the job opportunity for
B.B.A.LLB (Honours) after 5 years and salary..?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities and expected salaries after 4 years of study of Agriculture and Horticulture?
  2. Which one is better, M.Tech after B.Tech or B.Tech+M.Tech? Which has better future prospects?
  3. How much salary can I expect after completion of BBA LLB
  4. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc in Biotechnology? Where can I get a good job and how much is the salary offered?
  5. What kind of opportunities are available after completing MSc Astrophysics? What would be the range of salary? Names of institutes offering the course?
  6. Expected salary after getting a job in Kerala or Outside Kerala?
  7. Information about MSc M.Tech? What are the job opportunities after completing MSc M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics and Computer Applications)
  8. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc in Biotechnology? Where can I get a job? How much will be the salary?
  9. What is the expected salary after completing B.Tech Aerospace in India?
  10. What are the job opportunities after completing masters in Pharmacy? What would be the starting salary?
  11. Will there be scope for Doctors(Especially for Pediatricians) in future?
  12. What should I study further after completing BBA(LLB)? Scope with expected salary for BBA(LLB) graduate?
  13. Are there enough job opportunities in Physiotherapy?
  14. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  15. What are the job opportunities in environmental biotechnologist
  16. After M.Pharm how much salary can I get? Job opportunities in pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the opportunities for job after completing M.E? How much percentage is required for the job? How much is the salary and age limit?
  18. Can I study M.Tech after completing B.Tech on Polytechnic basis? Expected salary for M.Tech postgraduate?
3rd March 2015, 07:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further after completing 5 years B.B.A.LLB? Job opportunities with expected salary?

The best course you can study after completion of BBA LLB is "Master of Law" (LLM). To pursue LLM, you are required to write CLAT (Common Law Admission Test).

Educational Qualification required for LLM (PG-Programme):

>> Candidates must have obtained an LL.B (or) a five year integrated LL.B (or) any other equivalent degree in Law from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.

>> If you have obtained minimum 55% in BBA LLB, you are certainly eligible to apply for CLAT Examination, which is an Entrance examination for admission into LLM course.

CLAT 2015 Applications are out, and application forms can be accessed till 31st March, 2015 (till 11:59 PM).
Click here for CLAT 2015 Important Dates
Click here for More CLAT Details

Job Opportunities for BBA LLB Graduates:

You can find employment in Central Excise Departments, Banking Sector, Sales Tax Departments, Revenue Department, Police Departments, Judiciary Organizations. You may find several job roles such as, Finance Manager, Assistant Advisor, Business Consultants, Company Secretary, Sub-Magistrate, Legal Advisor, Advocate, Law Officer, Human Resource Manager, Law Reporter.

Starting Salary for BBA LLB Graduates:
> For Freshers - Rs.16,000/- to Rs.20,000/- Per month
> For Experienced Candidates - Rs.30,000/- Per month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?