2nd March 2015, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Sc(Geography) for B.A. candidate? Does Delhi University offers M.Sc(Geography) course?

Sir,
Is Delhi University offer M.Sc in Geography?
I am about to complete my
B.A. Geography from Delhi University.
I want to study M.Sc Geography after my Graduation.
So, is this possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 41% in B.A.? List of universities for admission?
  2. Possibility to get seat in MBBS course at VMMC Delhi?
  3. What do I have to do to get admission in B.A(French Language)?
  4. How to study M.Phil through distance?
  5. Is there any possibility to get admission in good college of Delhi University with 84.5% marks?
  6. Is it possible to do diploma in mechanical engineering through distance in UP?
  7. Possibility to study M.Ed in distance in Osmania University? What is the process? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to take admission through correspondence course? What is the fee structure?
  9. List of the distance UGC recognized university who offers Ph.D in Mass & Communication programme for M.Phil candidate who is working as a Assistant Professor in JIMS, New Delhi?
  10. What is the possibility to study 3 years LLB course after completing B.A Sociology from MG University, Kerala
  11. How to get placement offers updates of Delhi University for BSc Mathematical Science?
  12. Date of release of entrance exam of M.Com regular course in DU?
  13. How to do M.Arch course through distance mode?
  14. Which course should I do between BBM and B.Com(H) if I want to do MBA in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do M.Com correspondence from DU after doing graduation from KUK? I have scored 63%
  16. How to get admission in BSc Biology in DU with 80% marks?
  17. Which courses are offered for Genetic Engineering at UG level? Which colleges offer B.Tech in Genetic Engineering? Which NITs provide this course?
  18. How may I do M.Phil(Hindi) through correspondence?
27th March 2015, 12:24 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Sc(Geography) for B.A. candidate? Does Delhi University offers M.Sc(Geography) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Is Delhi University offer M.Sc in Geography?
I am about to complete my
B.A. Geography from Delhi University.
I want to study M.Sc Geography after my Graduation.
So, is this possible?
Yes, of course Delhi University offers M.Sc Geography course (http://www.du.ac.in/du/index.php?page=geography). Students who have finished their graduation in Geography can apply for the M.Sc in Geography course. Students require a score at least 50% marks at graduation level to get admission through Delhi University. Apart from this, the student will also need to write an admission test conducted by the Delhi University. Since, you have completed Graduation with Geography specialization so definitely you are eligible for M.Sc Geography through Delhi University.

You should apply for the entrance test through online by visiting the Delhi University official website. A rank list of the selected students will be published on the Delhi University official website.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE - http://www.du.ac.in/du/index.php?page=geography
12th March 2022, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Sc(Geography) for B.A. candidate? Does Delhi University offers M.Sc(Geography) course?

I am from art's stream and i have geography and
mathematics in my 12th. Is it possible for me to do BSc in geography.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?