2nd March 2015, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Multinational Companies which offer 6 months Training to B.Tech(ECE) 8th semester student? Procedure to apply?

Sir
I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE branch in 8th semester.
Now I want to do my 6 months training in any MNC company.
Please tell me name of those
companies and how will I apply for training?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  2. How to do 6 months training in 8th semester? Which are the companies providing 6 months training on stipend basis? I am a student of B.Tech having CSE Trade
  3. How may I apply for 6 months training in my B.Tech(CSE) 8th sem? What's the applying procedure for companies like TCS, Infosys, Mphasis, IBM, Dell etc
  4. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  5. Where can I apply for ECE training in 8th semester?
  6. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training programme in any Space Research Institute for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 8th semester student?
  7. List and procedure to apply for training in 7th semester for various prestigious companies and institutes?
  8. List of Companies which offer 6 months Training with Stipend for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Reputed companies in field of Electronics and Communication for 6 months of training?
  10. Procedure to apply for 3 months training in IIT Delhi
  11. Does TCS offer 6 months project training? What is the procedure and how to apply?
  12. Companies offering training for Agricultural Engineering students in Maharashtra or India?
  13. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  14. How to do my 8th semester as industrial training in any core company? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Applying for 6 months training of B.Tech (CSE) in companies?
  16. Companies offering training in companies for B.Tech students?
  17. How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester
  18. How to do training in 8th semester? In which companies can I do training? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year ECE
14th March 2015, 10:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Multinational Companies which offer 6 months Training to B.Tech(ECE) 8th semester student? Procedure to apply?

You can apply for training in following companies

1. C&B Electronics Private Limited, #144, 3rd Floor, KHB Colony, 60ft Road, 5th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4110 4050

2. Micro Embedded Solutions, Gangamma Thimmaiah Chotari Kalyana Mantapa
1st Main Road, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 092428 38716

3. Digidon Labs India Private Limited, 184, 1st A Main, Kengeri Satellite Town
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 097402 60066

4. Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited, 1st Main Road, Electronic City
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 098458 76319

5. Dubas Engineering Private Limited, 1a 347, 2nd Stage, 6th Cross, Btm Layout, Bilekahalli, Off Bannerghata Road, Bilekahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone:080 2668 3464
11th August 2017, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Multinational Companies which offer 6 months Training to B.Tech(ECE) 8th semester student? Procedure to apply?

Sir. I am a final year student of ece.I want to do my 8th semester project in Nokia what are the procedures?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?