2nd March 2015, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Does L&T Infotech offers Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

Hello
I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year
branch ECE willing to do Summer Training.
Does L&T Infotech provide training to me or not?
Please inform me anyone

Related Questions:
  1. Companies which offers 2 months Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Government organizations in Kerala and Karnataka which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student?
  3. Details about different firms offering summer internship offers? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  5. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  6. Summer Training of 3/4 weeks for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student in CETPA Infotech?
  7. Electronics companies who offers Summer Internship programme for B.Tech 3rd year student in Rajasthan?
  8. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  9. Does Tech Mahindra offers Summer Internship to B.Tech(Electronics Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  11. Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar?
  12. List of companies which offers Winter Internship to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  13. L&T Surat offers summer internship or not?
  14. Summer Internship for B.E.(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  17. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
29th September 2016, 03:11 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does L&T Infotech offers Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

Yes, as you are in 3rd year of B.Tech ECE, so L&T Infotech will definitely accept you as an intern in their organisation. L&T prefer candidates who are in 3rd year and above as because, in the 3rd year they gain an adequate amount of knowledge and experience which is required by the company.

You should be from a recognized university with a good academic background. Candidates having backlogs will get neglected. You must have a reference through which you can apply for internship. If you have any extra qualification then it will be beneficial for you.

Hence, L&T will offer internship to you if you fulfill all the above criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?