2nd March 2015, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

How much salary is provided by Hexaware Technologies for Software Engineer post?

Sir,
Can you tell me the CTC which is
providing by Hexaware Technologies for
Software Engineer post?
Kindly tell me immediately
Thank you!

Related Questions:
4th March 2015, 01:21 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How much salary is provided by Hexaware Technologies for Software Engineer post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Can you tell me the CTC which is
providing by Hexaware Technologies for
Software Engineer post?
Kindly tell me immediately
Thank you!
Firstly let me tell you that the CTC being offered by each and every company is not always the same for the freshers.
A particular company which goes to recruit freshers students offers a different CTC to the students of IIT and the CTC that is given to students of some other institutes are far less.
But the general CTC that is offered to the freshers students by Hexaware Technologies in between 3.01 to 3.50 lakhs per annum.
This is the salary that is provided in general to the students of most of the Institutes by Hexaware Technologies for the post of Software Engineer.
Hexaware Technologies is a very good company for freshers students specially.

So to get selected make sure that you are well acquainted with their selection procedure and the how they recruit their employees.
Make sure that you are have depth in your Domain Knowledge and also make sure that you are fluent with spoken English.
If you can ensure that you are sound in these areas then you will have every probability to get selected by Hexaware Technologies for the post of Software Engineer.
Also be confident during your Personal Interview that is another aspect that all the companies in general look out for in any candidate who is aspiring to be their future employee.
23rd January 2018, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much salary is provided by Hexaware Technologies for Software Engineer post?

When is the joining date for freshers which are recruited in January 2018 as a trainee position??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?