2nd March 2015, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Ways to settle down fast in India or Abroad after completing MBBS from China with or without MCI approval?

Hi!
I'm Indian Citizen,
I'm in confusion with my China MBBS degree, I need a proper guidance,
I want To Know The All Different Better Ways To Settle Fast In India or Abroad After Completing MBBS From China With & Without MCI Registration.
Please Do the needful with proper information.

Thank you for all In advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Alternative options to settle back in India if unable to clear MCI exam?
  2. Which country is preferable to study MBBS among China and Ukraine?
  3. Is foreign PG Medical degree recognized by MCI in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  5. Is Sivaganga Medical College MCI approved? When will the MBBS course commence? Is the increase in MBBS seats proposed by government of TN approved by MCI or is it still pending? Which are the new medical colleges approved by MCI?
  6. Whether Heibei United University, China is MCI recognized?
  7. Do we have to give screening tests after completing post graduate degree from foreign institutions?
  8. How to practice in India after doing MBBS from India with MCI registration and PG from Nepal Katmandu University?
  9. Am I eligible to do MBBS abroad after doing Vocational MLT(+2) with Biology? Will I be eligible for MCI?
  10. After completing MD in Philippines can I do internship in India after passing MCI?
  11. MBBS from Xuzhou Medical college China is MCI approved or not?
  12. Which Post Graduate Degree in Medicine is available in India without giving MCI Exam? Which colleges are good to pursue PG in Medicine in Russia or Ucrain?
  13. Can I do MBBS from Abroad after doing 11th from science, maths
  14. What are the available options for further studies in India and abroad after doing MBBS?
  15. Can I do PG degree in abroad after completing MBBS in India
  16. What's the scope for indian MBBS student's studying Abroad? How may I get full details for the same?
  17. Am I eligible for MBBS abroad if done Vocational MLT(without Chemistry and Physics)? Am I eligible for MCI?
  18. List of MCI approved Medical colleges in China?
9th March 2015, 06:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Ways to settle down fast in India or Abroad after completing MBBS from China with or without MCI approval?

This is a common confusion among the medical aspirants who are pursuing or pursued their MBBS course in abroad. However, there is nothing to worry as we will clear your confusion totally. You need to undertake MCI screening test which is conducted by Medical Council of India (MCI) every year for the MBBS students who have done MBBS degree course in abroad and want to get license to practice in India. So you need to appear for the exam, clear it and get your license to practice in India. The same applies for other countries too where each country has its own council that takes the screening test for MBBS graduates. Regularly visit the below links to get fresh updates and detailed notification about the MCI screening tests and MCI.

http://www.mciindia.org/
http://www.natboard.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?