2nd March 2015, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if secured 52% in 12th Science?

Hi Sir
I have scored only 52% in 12th Science.
And now I am getting admission in B.Tech
from JEE Main. I am looking for an education loan.
So, kindly tell me I get education loan?

4th March 2015, 11:48 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if secured 52% in 12th Science?

Chances of getting education loan, depends upon the bank, to which you are approaching to. That's because some banks offer education loans only for the students, who have above 60% of marks, while some banks offers education loan, even if the student have only 50% of marks and some banks do not consider any percentages, to offer education loans. So, you should personally visit the banks and you should enquire about the process of getting a education loan and its requirements. Then try to get a education loan from the bank, where you can satisfy all the requirements.
25th July 2015, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if secured 52% in 12th Science?

My 12th also 2009with 52./. In mathematics & I know very well , I am not eligible for education loan and my destination is abroad for study & if I take admission in 12th2015 &I got above 60./. Then I will go abroad study for bachelor degree so plz suggest me could i eligible for education loan &banks approve me me for loan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?