5th March 2015, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Science or Commerce, which is better to study in H.S. to do Interior Designing course?

Respected Sir,
I want to do Interior Designing course
after completing my 12th .
So should I proceed for Science or Commerce
in H.S.?

5th March 2015, 10:22 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Science or Commerce, which is better to study in H.S. to do Interior Designing course?

If you want to go for interior course then it is not important that from which stream are you from, you can do your interior course with any of these two streams. So it is advisable that you should proceed with commerce stream because, it is an easier stream then science and you can also do your interior course after your H.S, so you don't have to be confused proceed further with commerce stream.
6th March 2015, 12:02 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Science or Commerce, which is better to study in H.S. to do Interior Designing course?

There is nothing such as which stream should you choose in order to do well in Interior Designing course.

First of all you can opt for any stream, Science, Commerce or Arts if you want to pursue Interior Designing course as the eligibility to do Interior Designing course is;

>Candidate must have cleared his/her class 12 from any Recognised University.

>Candidate must hold at least 50% marks in the 10+2.

Each streams have their own importance and one should choose stream according to his/her requirements, whichever stream you choose, you will have to appear for an Entrance examination to do Interior Designing course.

However, between Science and Commerce better if you can opt for Commerce and proceed your studies further and can opt for Interior Designing course further as Science is basically not preferred to do Interior Designing course in future.

But, if you really want to go for Interior Designing course, then I would suggest you to opt for Arts stream as this stream basically aims at creativity and Innovative ideas in decoration field.
6th March 2015, 10:27 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Commerce:

Commerce is a study of trade and business that encompass each and every process and activity that takes place in any commercial organization in any level. Hence, the various careers that a student can pursue after completing school education mainly revolve around this fields.

Science:

The vast field of study that comes under the arena of allows students under this stream innumerable career options. Science involves the systematic study and investigation of all natural phenomenon and occurrences by employing various methods such as observation, experimentation, etc.

If your interested in Interior designing course then you need to study the Humanities not the science and commerce.
6th March 2015, 11:39 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Both Science and Commerce streams are not at all related to Interior Designing course in anyway. Since, you are interested to do an Interior Designing, I suggest you to opt for Arts stream in your 12th standard because, Arts stream is related to Interior Designing course. So, it is better to study Arts stream in your 12th standard to do Interior Designing course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?