5th March 2015, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Is B.Sc(Hotel Management) equivalent to Bachelor of Hotel Management?

Hello,
I am going to read B.Sc(Hotel Management).
Is this course and Bachelor of Hotel
Management are same?
Kindly let me know immediately
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  2. Bachelor degree in Hotel management is possible after B.Com?
  3. Application form of CET for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management for Diploma holder?
  4. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?
  5. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  6. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  7. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  8. Detailed information and list of colleges which offers Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  9. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  10. What are the courses after passing 12th non medical?
  11. How tod o MBA in human resource management while pursuing bachelors degree in hotel management?
  12. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  14. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  15. Details of IIHM course? What is the syllabus of it?
  16. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  17. Whether a Bachelor of Arts student is eligible to study Master of Hotel Management?
  18. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
5th March 2015, 11:22 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is B.Sc(Hotel Management) equivalent to Bachelor of Hotel Management?

Yes B.Sc (Hotel Management) is equivalent to Bachelor of Hotel Management as under B.Sc there are many courses which are equivalent courses from other such courses. So continue with your B.Sc degree as there is no harm in it and don't be confuse in these two as it is similar courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?