5th March 2015, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 45 days to M.Tech(Mechanical Design Engineering) candidate?

Hi Sir/Madam,

I am pursuing my M.Tech in Mechanical Design Engineering. I need to undergo Industrial training for 45 days as fulfillment for the award of my M.Tech degree. Can you list the names of the companies at Hyderabad which can give the Industrial Training for a period of 45 days.

Thanx

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in Kerala that provide industrial training for 5 to 7 days
  2. Companies offering Industrial Training for Engineering Students in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Companies in Gurgaon offering 2 month industrial training?
  4. List of companies that are providing industrial training in Kerala?
  5. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  6. Contact details of companies or institutes for Industrial Training in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Are there any companies which offer industrial training for 3rd year computer science student?
  8. How to do industrial training in Thane, Mumbai or Pune? Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  9. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates?
  10. List of companies that provide industrial training in Kerala? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Electronics and electronics Engineering student
  11. Industrial training for 2nd year B.Tech student in Civil engineering companies nearby Hyderabad?
  12. List of Companies to apply for Inplant Training for a period of 5 days?
  13. Software companies in Hyderabad which offers training to Diploma student?
  14. Which are the companies offering industrial training for B.Tech students?
  15. How to apply for industrial training in Kolkata? Which companies offer training?
  16. Companies in Hyderabad offering industrial training?
  17. How to do industrial training in Hyderabad? List fo companies in Hyderabad providing industrial for electrical
  18. List of companies offering six weeks Industrial Training programme in Kolkata for diploma in Mechanical Engineering 4th semester student?
6th March 2015, 08:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 45 days to M.Tech(Mechanical Design Engineering) candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam,

I am pursuing my M.Tech in Mechanical Design Engineering. I need to undergo Industrial training for 45 days as fulfillment for the award of my M.Tech degree. Can you list the names of the companies at Hyderabad which can give the Industrial Training for a period of 45 days.

Thanx
List of the companies for industrial training for Mechanical engineering candidates:-

1. PRECISION TELECOM PRODUCTS, B17 ITI Ancillary Industrial Estate, Mahadevapura
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2851 0197

2. FLUTECH ENGINEERING PVT. LTD., 431/11, Chelikere, Kalyan Nagar Post, Bangalore,KA,560043, Chelekere Extension Road, Hennur Gardens, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 3346 3100

3. TheMech.in, #183, 1st Main Road , Taverekere Main road , BTM 1st Stage
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 090363 26821

4. Materia Engineering Private Limited, Bangalore, Phone: 080 2338 4008
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?