5th March 2015, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Universities in Abroad are more advanced than Indian Universities?

Sir,
Nowadays many candidates from India
going Abroad for doing MBA or MS courses.
I just want to know that is universities in
Abroad more advanced that our Indian Universities?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do Ph.D abroad after M.Tech from Indian Universities? Requirements for studying in abroad universities?
  2. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  3. Reputed universities which offer MS in Abroad?
  4. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  5. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  6. Which universities in abroad provide scholarships to the Indian students for MS?
  7. Universities to seek admission in Marine Biology course in India and Abroad?
  8. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  9. How to become Astrobiologist? Universities in India and Abroad for Astrobiology course?
  10. Universities in India offering MS program in computers?
  11. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  12. How to pursue MBA from Abroad? Fee structure and universities?
  13. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  14. List of universities in India offering B.P.Ed course recognized by UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How may I get all Syllabus of B.P.Ed.(physical Education)? How may I get details for the same?
  16. Is it good to pursue Medicine course abroad? Which countries and universities should I choose?
  17. Universities offering PhD with Fellowship in Abroad
  18. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
6th March 2015, 08:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities in Abroad are more advanced than Indian Universities?

Yes, Abroad universities are more advanced than Indian Universities in all aspects like quality of education, practicals, etc. Not only for this one reason, many of the Indian candidates are going to Abroad because of lack of job opportunities in India and to settle there in future, most of the candidates are pursuing higher studies in Abroad and at the same time they are earning good amount of money by doing part time jobs to settle in future. However, the universities in Abroad are more advanced when compared to Indian Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?