6th March 2015, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

What option I should choose in JEE if mentioned JEE Main Paper-I or Paper-II and JEE Main Paper-I and Paper-II?

Sir,
Actually I have to give JEE entrance test and they have choices like they are saying JEE (Main)-1(B.E/B.Tech) or JEE (Main)Paper-2 (B.Arch/B.Planning) only and the other option they are saying is JEE (Main) Paper-1 (B.E/B.Tech) and JEE (Main) Paper-2 (B.Arch/B.Planning) and now I don't understand which one I have to give. So please help me.

8th March 2015, 12:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What option I should choose in JEE if mentioned JEE Main Paper-I or Paper-II and JEE Main Paper-I and Paper-II?

If you are interested to pursue B.E/B.Tech course, then, you need to appear in JEE Main Paper-I examination to get admission in B.E/B.Tech course. If you are interested to pursue B.Arch/B.Planning course, then, you need to appear in JEE Main Paper-II examination to get admission in B.Arch/B.Planning course. So, depending upon the selection of your course, you need to select your choice of paper in JEE Main examination. By qualifying the JEE Main examination, you can apply for admission to B.Tech course in NITs and you are also eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?