6th March 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in NTPC for M.Sc(Environmental Science) postgraduate?

Sir,
I am Sucheta Asthana, a M.Sc in Environmental
Science passout. I want to do Internship in NTPC.
Please tell me as I am eligible for applying?
Kindly tell me the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get internship in NTPC to do in Thermal Science?
  2. Procedure to apply for summer internship in NTPC? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Winter Internship in NTPC, Mouda for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final semester student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech 2nd year student? Last date of application?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, Bihar for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  9. Can I get benefit to apply for Internship if my cousin is working at NTPC?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC? From where I will the application form?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  13. How to do summer internship from NTPC? What is the procedure?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  15. Procedure to apply for internship in HP while doing computer science?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC, Barh for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, BHEL and NDPL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?

8th March 2015, 09:35 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in NTPC for M.Sc(Environmental Science) postgraduate?

Procedure to Get Training at NTPC:

The candidate seeking an internship in NTPC must Satisfy the following conditions:-

* Must complete his engineering 2nd year with minimum of 65% of marks.

* Get an approval letter from your college placement cell for training.

* Submit this letter along with application to the HR Department.

Eligibility to apply for Internship in NTPC:

The applicant must be a Citizen of India. He must be in 2nd/3rd Year of Bachelor degree to apply for the internship in NTPC.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?