6th March 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in NHPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Hi,
I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year(Electrical Engineering)
and I want to know how to apply for Summer Internship
in NHPC? What is its eligibility criteria and
does it requires any reference also?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  2. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for 2 months Summer Internship in IOCL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  7. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  8. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 3rd year student?
  12. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  13. Companies which offers 2 months Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  15. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, BHEL and NDPL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IOCL, Barauni for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. How to apply for summer internship/training in PSU's like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, NTPC, NHPC? What is the minimum criteria for application? -- [Most Discussed]
27th December 2017, 09:44 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in NHPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?

First of all you have to contact the respective branch of the company and request the HR department to provide you the details of the application process. Yes, if you have any reference then it will bet easier for you to get the internship opportunity. But, you can get a reference letter from your college and submit it at the HOD of NHPC. They will help you out throughout the selection process. Hence, if you are eligible then they will allow you for the training.

To apply for internship at NHPC, you should have completed 2nd or 3rd year of bachelor's degree and should have scored well in all the semesters. You should not have any backlogs and should have good knowledge regarding your subjects area. Good communication in English is must with computer knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?