6th March 2015, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Summer Internship for M.Sc(Statistics) candidate in Kolkata?

Respected Sir,
I am doing M.Sc in Statistics.
I want to do Internship in Summer at Kolkata.
Please let me know as soon as possible.
Thank you and regards-

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer internship in Kolkata? I am pursuing MBA from Gautam Buddha University
  2. Where can I apply for internship in Kolkata?
  3. Companies offering internship in Kolkata and Bhubaneswar to ASP.NET in c# qualified candidate?
  4. Summer internship in Kolkata for PGDM Finance student?
  5. summer internship in kolkata for btech 3rd year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Terms and condition to do summer internship in BSNL in Kolkata?
  7. How to do summer internship in Kolkata while pursuing MBA form Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in BSNL, Kolkata for ECE student?
  9. Companies offering Summer Internship in Kolkata for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. Detailed information about Summer Internship in Kolkata Metro Railway Corporation for B.Tech(E&TC) student?
  11. Summer Internship cum Training programme in Electronics and Instrumentation at Kolkata for diploma student?
  12. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  13. Best option available in Kolkata for doing summer internship or training in CSE?
  14. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  15. How to get summer internship at BHEL, Trichy? Procedure to apply?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar/Bhopal for MBA(PSM & E-Governance) candidate?
  17. Summer Internship in CTS, Kolkata for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  18. Where in Kolkata is the training provided with summer internship for 2nd year CSE B.Tech students?
8th March 2015, 09:20 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Summer Internship for M.Sc(Statistics) candidate in Kolkata?

Summer internship for M.Sc Statistics candidate:

Every summer, the Indian Statistical Institute of Kolkata Provides an internship in Cryptology and security to senior U.G and fresh P.G Candidates from the recognized Universities in India. Students currently in the 2nd/3rd Year of B.Sc Mathematics/statistics/computers and 1st Year M.Sc Statistics can apply for the internship in the ISI Kolkata. Duration of the Internship is 8 Weeks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?