6th March 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best company to work among HCL and MindTree for a Java Developer who has 3 years of work experience?

Hello,
Kindly tell me which company is
Best to work among HCL and MindTree
for 3 years experience holder in Java Developer?
Please do reply I am waiting for answer.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the courses related to computer that I can do in my vacations during SSC exam?
  2. What is the similarities and differences between ECE and CS? What type of software engineers become after ECE?
  3. Which course should I opt for after completion of Engineering in Computer Science to work as Software Developer in MNC?
  4. Am I qualified to work in reputed IT companies after gaining two year job experience in IT sector? I have done BCA with 59% marks
  5. In which subjects can I do MBA after BBA?
  6. How to get salary of more than 30k after completing BCA course?
  7. Changing job after 6 years of work experience for Onsite opportunities?
  8. Should I clear all the Backlogs in one attempt to get a job in MNC's?
  9. How can I proceed to shift to other company without having B.Tech Certificate? Will the work experience help?
  10. Institutes which consider 2 years of Work experience and minimum cutoff for these institutes considering the work experience?
  11. Which are the best Job oriented courses to do along with MCA course after completion of BCA course with 89% of marks?
  12. Job in infosys, HCL etc after BCA from distance learning without any work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the courses available for me in Chennai after completing my BSc CS?
  14. Government jobs after passing diploma in computer science?
  15. Can I attend MNC interviews having 59% in B.Tech but 2.5 years experience?
  16. How better is the work environment and job security in HCL Technologies?
  17. Which companies are better between TCS, Mindtree, Techmahindra, HCL?
  18. Is it necessary to have some experience to join a company after LLB? What are the several ways to make entry into a company other than with experience? Any courses to join a company without experience? Is the corporate law course beneficial?
1st May 2016, 12:53 AM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Which is the best company to work among HCL and MindTree for a Java Developer who has 3 years of work experience?

See both Mindtree and Hcl technologies are Multi national companies .

It is tough to tell which company is good .

But , mostly it is better to go for Mind tree company since it deals mostly with US projects and UK projects. And , there are many chances to get Onsite chance also in Mind tree.

HCL mostly deals with the Indian projects . Ofcourse, HCL also dealing with many UK projects but not as much as Mind tree.

The Salary hike for Mind tree employees is better than HCL employees.

So , in this case it is better to chose Mind tree when compared with HCL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?