6th March 2015, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about scholarship for financially weak B.Tech student?

Hello,
I am Tushar Tandan pursuing B.Tech
from UP Technical University,
I want to know all the information
about the scholarship for financial weak students.

29th May 2017, 02:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about scholarship for financially weak B.Tech student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am Tushar Tandan pursuing B.Tech
from UP Technical University,
I want to know all the information
about the scholarship for financial weak students.

Those students who are financially weak can apply for various scholarships. Based on their family’s annual income scholarships are awarded. There are scholarships like HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support. Students with less than Rs 3 lakh per year of family income can apply for HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support. Students can apply online or offline for the scholarship. The scholarship will cover the total annual College/university fee up to a maximum of Rs 25,000 of the selected candidates. HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship Support website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?