7th March 2015, 06:37 PM
mohd azmi

List of summer training in Uttar Pradesh? I am a student of 2nd year electrical engineering

hiiii sir
i'm student of 2nd yr electrical engg''''''''
plz provide me list of summer training in uttar pradesh

Related Questions:
  1. How to ideal training in Summer Vacation? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student in applied ETC
  2. Companies in Uttar Pradesh for summer training and procedure to join them?
  3. List of top companies for summer training for B.Tech(Electrical engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar?
  5. How to do summer training from Kolkata? I am a 2nd year electrical engineering student
  6. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  8. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  9. How to do summer training in Kolkata, Bokaro after passing B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  10. Summer Training in IOCL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  11. Where can a 2nd year Electrical Engineering Student apply for Summer Training?
  12. List of the training centers, offering summer training for B.Sc 2nd year students?
  13. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh?
  14. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  15. Names of the companies offering summer internship training for civil engineering in UP?
  16. How to do summer training? I am a 3rd year student of engineering in electrical
  17. Am I eligible to do Summer Internship in NTPC being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech course in Electrical Engineering? Required procedure for this?
  18. How can I apply for summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
18th April 2015, 07:36 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of summer training in Uttar Pradesh? I am a student of 2nd year electrical engineering

There are enormous number of private industries where you can do your summer training. All of them cannot be mentioned here, though i am mentioning some of the big names-
- Tata Projects
- Hindustan Construction company
- Gammon India
- Unitech
- Larsen & Toubro

Also, if we talk about the government organisation, then
- UPPCL
- NTPC
- BHEL
are the major ones which mainly provides a chance for the engineering students to pursue their summer training.
20th April 2015, 09:44 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of summer training in Uttar Pradesh? I am a student of 2nd year electrical engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohd azmi View Post
hiiii sir
i'm student of 2nd yr electrical engg''''''''
plz provide me list of summer training in uttar pradesh
List of summer training centers in Uttar Pradesh

KASTURI INDUSTRIAL INSTITUTION
Uttar Pradesh - Jhansi

BESTECH SOLUTIONS
Uttar Pradesh - Allahabad

Edunet Learning Services
Uttar Pradesh - Dehradun

During your second year, you can not attend in plant training at government organisations. So, after completing third year, you can apply for the following organisations

1.AIR
2.BHEL
3.IOCL
4.Thermal power plants
5.HPCL

etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?