7th March 2015, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer B.Sc(Optometry) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?

Hello everyone,
I want to study B.Sc in Optometry in Abroad.
Which are the reputed universities for this course?
And I really want and serious about this so please
tell me how can I get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration?
  2. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of universities which offer MBBS/BDS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  4. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  5. Universities that offer MSc in Engineering Physics Abroad? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. List of universities offering admission through GMAT in Abroad? Can I qualify GMAT if prepare for CAT?
  7. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  8. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  10. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  11. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  12. Does India Institute of Science offer M.Tech course in Biotech? List of top universities abroad offering the course?
  13. List of universities favourable to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  14. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad to 12th student? How can I get admission?
  15. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  16. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
  17. List of reputed universities which offer M.Sc(Electronics) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Do I have to appear for any exam to do further studies in BAMS in abroad? List of the best universities abroad in Ayurveda Field? Which are the courses related to my field and procedure to apply?
9th March 2015, 04:01 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer B.Sc(Optometry) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?

Following are some of the foreign universities, which are offering B.Sc(Optometry)

University of Manchester
Address: Oxford Rd, Manchester M13 9PL, United Kingdom

Glasgow Caledonian University
Address: Cowcaddens Road, Glasgow, Lanarkshire G4 0BA, United Kingdom

University of Bradford
Address: Richmond Road, Bradford, Yorkshire BD7 1DP, United Kingdom

Pennsylvania College of Optometry
Address: 8360 Old York Rd, Elkins Park, PA 19027, United States

Ohio State University
Address: Columbus, OH 43210, United States

University of California, Berkeley
Address: Berkeley, CA, United States

Admission Procedure:-
To get admission in B.Sc(Optometry) in foreign universities, first you have to complete IELTS exam. That's because IELTS exam score is mandatory to apply for admission at any university and you should score minimum 6 bands in IELTS exam to get admission in B.Sc(Optometry) course. After completing the IELTS exam, you can apply for admission by sending your application and required documents through online or via courier.

Required Documents:-
Following are the documents, which are required to apply for admission.
->12th standard Transcripts
->Statement of Purpose
->Passport copy
->IELTS Test score
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?