7th March 2015, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score in GATE to secure job in BHEL being a B.Tech(EEE) final semester student?

Sir,
I am in final semester of B.Tech in EEE.
I have applied for GATE but I want to join
BHEL for working there.
Kindly tell me how much I
have to score for entering in BHEL?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum score required in GATE to get a job in BHEL? I am a final year EEE student
  2. Jobs in PSU like ONGC NTPC BHEL IOCL based on GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility to appear in GATE for B.Tech 5th semester student? How can I find out the percentage of GATE scorecard?
  4. Which Competitive Exams can I give being a B.Tech IT Engineer?
  5. Are the companies such as ONGC, IOCL, Bhel etc going to offer jobs on the basis of GATE score? What will be their expected package?
  6. How to get a job in BHEL, IOCL, NPTC? What is the impact of GATE score?
  7. Can I get job in BHEL if not scoring good marks in GATE and secured 80% in B.E.(EEE)? Basic knowledge to get job in BHEL?
  8. ECE 5th semester training from BHEL Haridwar?
  9. Colleges and courses available for me with GATE score of 25.33?
  10. Merit list of degree admission in Walchand College of last 2 years?
  11. How can I apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Bangalore being a B.E.(ECE) final semester student?
  12. How to get Job in BHEL or any other Government Company being a candidate qualified in GATE Exam?
  13. Required score in GATE Exam to be placed in BHEL?
  14. Where will I get a job according to my GATE score? Which is better between CAT and GATE?
  15. Can I get GATE scholarship in next year with valid GATE score?
  16. NITs with GATE score of 435 and pursuing M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  17. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score?
  18. Can I get job in BHEL if secured 53 percentile in GATE?
12th March 2015, 12:11 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in GATE to secure job in BHEL being a B.Tech(EEE) final semester student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am in final semester of B.Tech in EEE.
I have applied for GATE but I want to join
BHEL for working there.
Kindly tell me how much I
have to score for entering in BHEL?
Please reply as soon as possible.
BHEL came into existence with the job profile for graduate students from mechanical, Electrical and Electronics branch. It’s a good opportunity for fresher individuals to build their career in public organizations. It provides its service in the sector of power generation, oil and gas, transportation and sectors related to.

Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Company:

- You should be a graduate in engineering with at least 65% marks from any recognized university.
- Age should be between 21 to 30 years
- You should be an Indian Citizen
- You should possess good communication skill
- You should have good knowledge about your related subjects. The selection process will be in two stages, Written Exam and Interview.

The minimum score on GATE Exam for applying job in BHEL differs from year to year. If you check earlier year ranks, GATE top scorer got 91 marks and 2nd topper got 65 marks. So to get a decent rank and authorization from companies it would be better you get 40-50 marks. Once you get these marks it will help you go much more forward than your challengers to a safe zone.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?