7th March 2015, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?

Sir/Ma'm,
I want to know about the procedures
for applying for Vocational Training in
recommended companies like IBM.
My branch is Computer Science Engineering
in B.Tech and I'm currently in 6th semester.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 6th semester of BE course?
  2. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in TCS, IBM, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 6th semester student? When the training programme will be started?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in TCS, Accenture or Wipro in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  4. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  5. Procedure and criteria to apply for Vocational training in ONGC?
  6. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  7. Companies in Delhi where I can do my vocational training while doing 6th semester Civil Engineering?
  8. How can I apply for Internship programme in IBM being a B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student? When it will be started? Duration of Internship/Training programme?
  9. How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester
  10. What's the procedure to apply training in DRDO? I am a B.Tech(6th semester, IT stream) student
  11. How can I apply for Vocational Training in IIT being a B.Tech 5th semester student?
  12. What should I do to apply for summer implant training at the end of my 6th semester?
  13. How can I apply for training in Wipro, TCS, IBM while in B.Tech IT 3rd year?
  14. Detailed information about Eicher Motors Ltd. Pithampur, Indore for Summer Training programme for B.Tech(ME) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Procedure to apply for Training from IIT Delhi being a candidate from 6th semester of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Vocational Training at IBM being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  17. When I should apply for Vocational Training in L&T being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th semester candidate? Procedure to apply?
  18. Procedure to apply for Registration in BHEL for Vocational Training? -- [Most Discussed]
6th March 2016, 08:12 PM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?

IBM does offer some training for Engineering students in their company and they intake students who are really eligible and capable of undergoing this kind of training. C.Sc is the best department to have internships in this kind of companies.
8th March 2016, 11:43 AM
OnePlus

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?

** For getting training in IBM firstly you need to have a NOC certificate from your college and then you have to go through the city office of the IBM.
** And take the application form for the industrial training and fill it with your full detail and then submit it with the NOC certificate.
** If you know someone who is currently working in the IBM then give his name as a reference one at the time of registration.
** As the reference one preferred most in getting the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?