8th March 2015, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Information on doing masters after BCA?

Am doing my bca 1st year right now.. and am interested in doing masters in abroad after my 3 year course..i wanted to know weather i require 12 4 years to do my masters or my bachelor of computers application which is of 3 years is sufficient.. if so please do hepl me with finding out the subject which i can take and the universities...?

Please do help me.

8th March 2015, 01:28 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information on doing masters after BCA?

After the completion of BCA course, you can pursue MCA course in Aboard. To pursue MCA course in foreign universities, you have to complete two exams called GRE and IELTS/TOEFL. These are very important exams, because most of the foreign universities offers admissions by considering these exam scores of the candidates. After completing these exams, you can apply for admission by sending your application and test scores. And the minimum number of years of education required to apply for admission in MCA course, varies from one university to another university. But, most of the universities offers admissions, even if you have completed 15 years of education.

Top universities offering MCA Admission:-

Troy University
Address: 600 University Ave, Troy, AL 36082, United States

University of North Texas
Address: 1155 Union Cir, Denton, TX 76203, United States

Kutztown University
Address: 15200 Kutztown Rd, Kutztown, PA 19530, United States

The University of Melbourne
Address: Parkville VIC 3010, Australia

Manchester University
Address: Oxford Rd, Manchester M13 9PL, United Kingdom
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?