7th March 2015, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study M.A.(Sociology) after completing B.A.(Political Science)?

Sir,
I am a student of B.A.(Political Science).
But I want tot study Sociology in my M.A.
Please tell me is this possible?
Please tell me asap.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  3. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  4. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Sociology) after completing B.A.(Political Science)? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to study B.Ed course after completing BES degree?
  6. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  7. In which college should I study MCA in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria and requirements to study?
  8. Am I eligible for Law course after completing BSc(Computer Science) and MBA(Marketing)? How should I apply for the law course?
  9. How should I study CA after completing 12th computer science? Are there any colleges to study CA in tamilnadu?
  10. Am I eligible to study AMIE course through distance learning after completing 12th with 63% marks?
  11. Can I do MS in Singapore after finishing B.Com?
  12. Am I eligible to join Biotechnology course after completion of 10+2 in Computer Science?
  13. Am I eligible to study Forensic Science having completed B.Sc MLT with a percentage of 61% and born on 15-06-1984?
  14. What should I study after completing graduation in B.Com Marketing Honors?
  15. Am I eligible to study MSc Pathology after completing BSc MLT?
  16. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  17. How can I join B.ed in computer science after completing BSc computer science, MCA? Am I eligible after completing MCA, M.Phil but not MSc?
  18. Am i eligible for CA course after completing 12th science and B.Com

9th March 2015, 08:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.A.(Sociology) after completing B.A.(Political Science)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a student of B.A.(Political Science).
But I want tot study Sociology in my M.A.
Please tell me is this possible?
Please tell me asap.
Thank you!
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for M.A Sociology after completing B.A Political Science. The qualification needed for applying M.A Sociology includes a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university and final year students can also eligible to apply. Most of the recognized universities are demanding 50% of marks in Graduate level for the admission process. The admission to the course is based on the marks scored in the entrance exam which is conducted by the respective university. Admission is based on the marks acquired in the Graduation score and the entrance exam performance.

11th June 2015, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.A.(Sociology) after completing B.A.(Political Science)?

Can I take an additional degree from IGNOU as I have completed my BA in Political Science with 36 percent marks.I like to join for 3 year LLB in future from Kerala.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?