8th March 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Difference between B.Tech(Electronics Engineering) and B.Sc(Electronics)? Should I study B.Sc(Electronics) if didn't applied for any entrance exam?

Sir,
I am in 12th Science,
I want to do B.E. in Electronics Engineering but I haven't
applied for any entrance exam so, I should
take admission in B.Sc Electronics?
What is the difference between them?
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Which type of jobs will I get after BSc electronics?
  2. Difference between B.Tech(Electronics Engineering) and B.Sc(Electronics)? Should I study B.Sc(Electronics) if didn't applied for any entrance exam? -- [New]
  3. Is any separate evaluation test available for those who have not applied for TANCET exam?
  4. Good engineering colleges for poor students where I can easily get education loan?
  5. Difference between MA Psychology and MA applied Psychology? Which one is to be preferred? Is it wise to take up MSc in Applied Psychology being in Arts field?
  6. How can I get the hall ticket of NDA exam after paying the fee for it?
  7. Didnt get JMW Chemical exam hall ticket?
  8. Is there Mtech in Construction management course in IT BHU?
  9. Best coaching for IIT in Gurgaon, Dwarka and Delhi between FIITJEE and Narayana?
  10. When the forms will be available for JJ School of Arts? Difference between Fine Arts and Applied Arts?
  11. How to prepare for MSc IT entrance exam of DA-IICT ? Which study material to choose and how to get the exam papers?
  12. How to apply for IIT JEE entrance exam? Is this exam applied for Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. When is the entrance test for distance course? If there is no entrance test then which are the colleges that consider direct admissions?
  14. Can I attend KEAM medical entrance exam without attending the engineering entrance exam?
  15. How to prepare for the the entrance test for PG course in English of JNU? From where to get the study material of the exam? How to get more marks in the entrance exam?
  16. what is the difference between IES & Engineering Examination in UPSC? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it necessary to write TANCET if I want to do M.E regular or part time? Any direct entry in Anna University Coimbatore?
  18. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?

20th March 2015, 01:36 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Difference between B.Tech(Electronics Engineering) and B.Sc(Electronics)? Should I study B.Sc(Electronics) if didn't applied for any entrance exam?

The only basic difference is that B.Sc. in Electronics and B.E. Electronics is that one is a more theoretical subject and the other one is more practical. So B.E. Electronics being more practical oriented subject is more efficient to obtain jobs. But that does not mean that you will show that you are a B.E. in Electronics and get a job instantly. You have to clear the rounds of interview for that. But over a B.Sc. in Electronics you will get more preference, once you complete B.E. Electronics. Also the projects done in B.E. Electronics in the final year are done mostly under a corporate sector. So that also enhances your job resume.
But having said all this, you have not given any entrance examination, which is very much necessary for getting admitted in B.E. in Electronics. So first you have to sit for a state level joint entrance examination or all India based joint entrance examination to secure a rank which will help you get admitted in any B.E. or B.Tech colleges in your genre, that is, electronics. So start preparing for the joints. If that is not possible then you have no other option than to go for B.Sc. in Electronics.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?