7th March 2015, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

What should I study after 12th Commerce if don't know what to do?

Hello,
What can I do after 12th Commerce?
I don't know what I want to become.
So, please help me to know my path.
Please somebody tell me about the scope.

9th March 2015, 02:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study after 12th Commerce if don't know what to do?

The best course you can do after successful completion of 12th commerce is "B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce)". There are so many specializations in B.Com namely,
> B.Com (Hons)
> B.Com (Banking and Insurance)
> B.Com (Computers)
> B.Com (Professional)
> B.Com (Honours) in Accounting and Finance

After successful completion of B.Com in any one of your interested streams, you can there by pursue M.Com. After successful completion of B.Com, you can even apply for several government exams like CDS, UPSC, Banking, Insurance Companies, Food Corporation of India.

If you are not interested to go with B.Com, the second best option for you is B.B.A (Bachelor of Business Administration). The duration of BBA course is also of 3 years, and after completion of BBA you are required to pursue MBA course for bright future. I suggest you to go with either B.Com or BBA after completion of 12th commerce.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?