8th March 2015, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Rules and regulations for admission in 11th CBSE for a candidate who has dropped a year after 10th?

Dear Sir
I have passed 10th class.
Due to some reasons I cannot get
admission in class 11th, now I wants
to get admission for class 11.
Please tell me the CBSE rules for dropping one year.

9th March 2015, 12:57 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Rules and regulations for admission in 11th CBSE for a candidate who has dropped a year after 10th?

There are no rules or regulations, which you have to follow to get admission in 11th standard. That's because a candidate with a minimum gap of 1 or 2 years can directly apply for admission in 11th standard at any CBSE school. And, if the school admission office asks you, the reason for your gap, then you should satisfy them with any considerable reason.
To get admission in 11th standard at any CBSE school,, you have to personally visit that school admission office and you should submit your application along with following documents.
1. 10th Pass certificate
2. Transfer certificate
3. Bonafide, which is assisted by your school principal
9th March 2015, 04:06 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Rules and regulations for admission in 11th CBSE for a candidate who has dropped a year after 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir
I have passed 10th class.
Due to some reasons I cannot get
admission in class 11th, now I wants
to get admission for class 11.
Please tell me the CBSE rules for dropping one year.
The rules for admission is very simple and you will not have to do anything extra.
To get admission you will at first have to choose a School where you want to get yourself admitted.
Try to choose the best possible option from the Schools that you have available.
You need to go the School which you have narrowed down and then it will be best if you ask the eligibility marks that is set for the different streams.
Once you have enquired about the criteria that is set you will have to apply for a particular stream.

It will be best if you can go the particular School with any of your parents and make sure that you go to the Principal of that particular School.
The basis on which the admission is given to the students is the marks the candidate has obtained in Class 10 Board Examination.
Explain the reason behind you giving the year drop clearly to him.
Make sure that you have a proper case.
It is best if your parents also explain your case clearly to the Principal.
Once you have done that apply for the course that you want to study and you feel will be most likely provided to you.
After that it is up to the School Administration to select you or not.
Just make sure that you put your best case forward and you will be able to get admission in Class 11 to the School of your choice.
9th March 2015, 06:53 PM
anamikasenrocks

You did not get admission in class 11, even though you passed class 10. Is your percentage lower in comparison to the stream that you want to get admitted? In that case you have to look for other schools(obviously private) which still have vacancies and have brought down the upper limit for student admission. Otherwise you have to go for some other stream. Say, if you wanted admission in science and due to your low percentage you are not getting an admission in it, choose commerce or arts which fits your aggregate percentage.
The rules for admission is same for any candidate, whether he is a dropout, whether he is not. You have to take up admission forms from few schools. Then you have to give photocopies of your 10th standard marksheet and certificate and fill up the application form and submit. The school will select according to the vacant seats left and according to the number of candidates that rank among the top scorers in 10th standard.
23rd February 2017, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Which (icse and cbse board) schools take admission on basis of result of class 10 board exam, in kolkata?
23rd June 2017, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Whether cbse school refund fees and donation when changing from the school?
30th January 2018, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

I have dropped after completing my 10th due to some problems so can I get admission directly in 12th commerce ???
29th April 2018, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Can a state board student passed in 10th can get admission in CBSE 11th ,if yes is there any minimum percentage required to get admission in science stream.
13th May 2018, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to get admission in 11th CBSE again as I am not able to complete CBSE 12 this year due to medical issues...
30th July 2018, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

My mother name is incorrect in admit card and result.Is it effect my class 11admission?how we can change it?
14th September 2018, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th class from national institute of open schooling with subject English,Data entry , Painting, Science Technology , Ans Psychology can i get admission in Non medical in cbse Affiliated school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?