9th March 2015, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and last date of application?

Dear Sir,

I have completed my M.Pharma and want to
join NIPER for doing PhD in Pharmacy subject.
Please tell me about the date of application
form and about the last date of it?
And eligibility criteria also.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for niper entrance exam? is gate qualification necessary for niper?
  2. How will I get the application form to do Ph.D in IISC, Bangalore?
  3. Where should I get to know about my registration number of GATE? Can I apply for NIPER entrance test for PhD this year?
  4. When the application form of BFA entrance exam will be released in Delhi? Syllabus and date of examination? Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BFA(Painting)?
  5. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  6. Eligibility, date of forms and exam for MBBS in 2011?
  7. Eligibility criteria for IES and PSU exam? If I have 55% in B.Tech am I eligible? Where to get the application form?
  8. What is the last date of application of C-PMT exam? What is the eligibility criteria? Cost of the application form?
  9. Date of sale of APTRANSCO application form? Date of entrance exam?
  10. From where I can get the application form of Pune University PhD entrance exam? Last date of form submission?
  11. When the application form of NTSE will be released? Last date of form submission?
  12. Eligiblity to study Ph.D in Inorganic Chemistry at IISER, Kolkata? In which entrance exam I will have to appear? When the application form will be released?
  13. Syllabus and previous year question papers of NIPER Ph.D entrance exam?
  14. When will the application form for Electrical engineering be available? What's the eligibility criteria?
  15. Eligibility for m.pharm (niper entrance exam 2010) -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Information regarding the application for various public sector companies like BHEL, SAIL, DMRC, ONGC? Last date of submission of form? What is the eligibility criteria?
  17. When the application form of ICAR-NET will be released?
  18. Can I apply for NIPER Ph.D entrance exam after completing MCA? Date of NIPER Ph.D entrance exam?
10th March 2015, 10:46 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and last date of application?

The application form for NIPER PhD entrance exam is expected to be available in the month of June for this year's admission. The application will be available in the official website. The application fees is 1500 for general category and 750 for reserved category students. You can also avail the application form by post by attaching the DD within it.

You must attend the GATE examination for the engineering course and GPAT examination for the pharmacy examination. Marks required to be eligible in this exam is 60% in undergraduate and post graduate for general category students and 55% for reserved category students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?