9th March 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive if had a backlog in B.Tech 8th semester?

Hi,
I have got 81 percent in 10th, 78.5 percent in 12th and 61% in B.E.
But I had backlog in 8th semester.
Please let me know about my eligibility
to attending for Wipro Technologies Off Campus Drive?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I attend Capegemini on-campus drive again if terminated due to backlog?
  2. Am I eligible for job if selected in Wipro but having a backlog in B.Tech final semester?
  3. Can I join if got Offer Letter through CTS Off-Campus Drive but having backlog in B.Tech 8th semester?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive? -- [New]
  5. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  6. Selection procedure of Wipro On-Campus drive for B.Tech final semester student?
  7. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech?
  8. When Wipro off-campus drive will be held in Kolkata for B.Tech graduate?
  9. Whether a candidate is eligible to get job if selected in Wipro WASE but had a backlog in B.Tech?
  10. Do I have to secure 75% with no backlog in B.E. to attend L&T Infotech off-campus drive in Chennai?
  11. Am I eligible to attend WIPRO, TCS, Infosys or any IT company?
  12. Am I eligible to continue work in HCL Technologies if having backlog in B.Tech final semester?
  13. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
  14. Am i eligible to attend placement in WIPRO if I have a backlog in my 1st year
  15. Selection procedure in HCL Technologies off-campus interview?
  16. Am I eligible to attend the campus placement in WIPRO after securing 59%? I have finished BSc Physics
  17. When Wipro Technologies will offer Call Letter if selected through on-campus interview?
  18. Will I be eligible for Syntel Campus Recruitment being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of B.Tech having secured 80% and with 1 backlog? -- [Most Discussed]
10th March 2015, 09:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive if had a backlog in B.Tech 8th semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have got 81 percent in 10th, 78.5 percent in 12th and 61% in B.E.
But I had backlog in 8th semester.
Please let me know about my eligibility
to attending for Wipro Technologies Off Campus Drive?
No, you are not eligible for Wipro Technology off campus drive.

Wipro off campus drive in kolkata is not announced yet but it will be announced very soon.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Wipro is,

Wipro= 50%(B.Tech=60%)

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Wipro recruitment.

Selection process for Wipro recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
9th February 2019, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive if had a backlog in B.Tech 8th semester?

I attended the CTS off campus drive at Sairam Engineering College on February 7 2019.I cleared both technical and hr rounds.And at the end of hr round they asked me to sign a sheet stating that I am willing to work at any job location,any shifts,on any technology domain.My question is when will I get the offer letter from CTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?