9th March 2015, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

On what basis I will get Education Loan to study B.Arch? Which Bank is suitable for Education Loan?

Hello,
I wanted to know on what basis I can
get Education Loan for doing my further
course which is B.Arch?
And also tell me that which Bank
should I contact for Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  2. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  3. Education Loan from ICICI Bank for study in Canada?
  4. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  5. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study PhD(Economics) in Europe?
  6. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show?
  7. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technician program in UK? Documents required to get education loan?
  8. HM Institutes are not recognised for education loan?
  9. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What kind of relaxation I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MBA being a ST student?
  11. Does Government Banks offer Education Loan to study B.Tech? Chances of getting Education Loan?
  12. Am I eligible to get education loan having 50% in intermediate? Which bank will provide me loan?
  13. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  14. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  15. Schemes provided by Banks for Education Loan to study in B.Tech?
  16. Which is a favourable bank for Education Loan to study MBA?
  17. Will I get benefits of Hostel and other allowances in Bank Education Loan if study B.Tech in other state?
  18. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
12th March 2015, 10:40 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: On what basis I will get Education Loan to study B.Arch? Which Bank is suitable for Education Loan?

You can definitely get education loan to pursue your higher studies especially B.Arch. Nowadays there are many banks in the market which are offering education loans at minimal norms and terms and conditions. So you can get education loan easily. Education loan is basically sanctioned by the banks after evaluating the following criteria:-

- Academic background of the candidate
- Institute in which the candidate has enrolled - its reputation and placement and exposure facilities.
- Score in the concerned entrance exam
- Income of the family

The list of banks which offer education loan is attached herewith. You can approach any of them which is present close to your residence.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 46 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?