10th March 2015, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required to qualify CLAT? Eligibility to apply?

Hello,
Kindly tell me how many marks
are required to clear CLAT and getting admission?
What is the eligibility for giving CLAT?
Waiting for your reply.

12th March 2015, 07:50 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required to qualify CLAT? Eligibility to apply?

CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test. It is an all India entrance examination which is conducted by 16 National Law Universities (NLUs) for admissions to their under-graduate and post-graduate degree programmes (LL.B. & LL.M.). Eligibility criteria required to appear in CLAT examination is mentioned below :-

For Admission to U.G. Programme :-
--> You should have obtained Higher Secondary School/ Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent certificate with not less than aggregate of 45% (40% for SC/ ST) marks from a recognized Board.

--> You should be under 20 years of age as on 1st July of the year of examination. In case of SC/ST and Persons with Disability candidates, they should be below 22 years of age.

For Admission to P.G. Programme :-
--> You should have obtained an LL.B./a five year integrated LL.B./any other equivalent degree in Law with not less than an aggregate of 55% (50% for SC/ST candidates) marks from a recognized University.

--> There is no upper age limit specified by universities to be eligible to apply for P.G programmes.

No minimum cut-off score for CLAT examination is prescribed for admission. Candidature of every candidate shall be considered in their respective category, in order of merit.
18th February 2016, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks required to qualify CLAT? Eligibility to apply?

What merit usually goes for clat exam clearance and for admission in top16 universities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?