10th March 2015, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study M.A.(English) after B.Com?

Hello,
I have completed my B.Com but I don't want to go ahead in this.
I like English and want to be English lecturer and
so I want to do my M.A. with English.
So please guide me.
Is this possible for me?

12th March 2015, 04:36 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study M.A.(English) after B.Com?

Yes, you can apply for admission in M.A.(English). That's because candidates who have completed their Bachelor's degree from a recognized institute are eligible to apply for admission in M.A.(English). And the admission procedure varies from one university to another university, as some universities are conducting admission test to offer admissions, while some universities are offering admissions on the basis of merit. And you should have minimum 50% of marks to become eligible for the admission tests, which are conducted by different universities.
2nd August 2017, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

I have pursued b.com this year with 52% marks can k do M.A English but on being a commerce student I have not studied English in b.com
6th August 2017, 09:03 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have pursued b.com this year with 52% marks can k do M.A English but on being a commerce student I have not studied English in b.com
Yes, you can apply for M.A English after completing your B.Com. M.A English is a post graduate degree in which candidate learn about English literature both modern and ancient literature and details regarding the course is as follows:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for the M.A English is graduation from government recognized institute with minimum 45% marks obtained.

>> Duration of post graduate degree is two years which are subdivided into 4 semesters.

>> Candidate who have a high curiosity level and want to learn English literature, Tradition, Culture have a great future in this postgraduate degree.

Carrier Options for a Candidate having M.A in English:-

:- Communication Industry.

:- Corporate Communication.

:- Indian civil services.

:- Advertising industry.

:- TV and Media.

:- Public relation.

:- Research.

:- Translation expert.

:- Journalism.

:- Politics.

Good luck.
25th December 2020, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

I am b.com graduate and have completed M.A in english.can I eligible for the post of lecture in english.plz guide me sir.
26th August 2021, 04:01 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Candidates must have a bachelor's degree from a recognized university with minimum 50%marks then you are eligible .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?