10th March 2015, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, career prospects and fee expense of PG in Mass Communication program for B.M.L.T student?

Hello
I'm a student of B.M.L.T. And I'm interested to do my PG with Mass Communication please tell me about the PG in Mass Communication.
And what is the career in Mass Communication, and feature also please tell me fee structure and everything.

12th March 2015, 06:46 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed information, career prospects and fee expense of PG in Mass Communication program for B.M.L.T student?

To apply for PG in Mass Communication, you need to crack the entrance examination. Minimum Qualification to apply for this examination is that, candidate should have passed degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. The candidate must have secured at least 50% marks. Final year of degree course may also apply for entrance examination.

Entrance Exams :-
  • Indian Institute of Mass Communication
  • Symbiosis Centre for International Education
  • Xavier Institute of Communication
  • Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication
Indian Institute of Mass Communication notification was already released.

-Last date for receipt of application forms - 8th May 2015.
-Date of Entrance Examination - 31st May - 01st June 2015.

Eligibility : Applicant should have completed degree in any discipline from a recognized University. Those who have appeared or appearing for degree examination are also eligible to apply. Online Applications :- Click Here !!!

Course fee : Rs 40,000 to 1,00,000

You need to have a creativity and excellent communication skills. Mass communication have plenty of career options like films & TV, publishing, public relations, editing, direction, film making, script writing and production. Mass Communication are expensive as tuition fees and charges and expenses doing in projects and internships. The course fees differ from college to college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?