10th March 2015, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

When the admission will be started in Pune University for PhD in Physical Education program? Eligibility to get admission?

Friends,
When the admission is start
for PhD in Physical Education course
in Pune University?
What is the eligibility criteria?
Please reply to me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University?
  2. Procedure to get admission in PhD program at Ranchi University?
  3. Admission procedure in Ph.D program at Pune University for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  4. Date of entrance exam for admission in Ph.D in Law from Pune University?
  5. Is GATE scorecard acceptable in Anna University for admission in PhD program?
  6. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Education at C.S.J.M University, Kanpur?
  7. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  8. List of colleges which offer PhD in Physical Education in India? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Admission details for joining distance education program in Pt. Ravishankar University?
  10. Is CMJ University affiliated by UGC for Ph.D program for Physical Education?
  11. Can I do Ph.D in Philosophy after passing M.A in English?
  12. How can I get admission in deficiency make-up program for 6 months? I work as a physical therapist
  13. List of UGC recognized distance universities which offer PhD in Physical Education in Himachal Pradesh
  14. When the notification of PhD will be released by Pune University? How many seats are available for PhD(Physics)? Procedure to get admission?
  15. MCA through Distance Education from Pune University Admission query and details
  16. Procedure to get admission for B.Ed course in Pune University? Eligibility criteria of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
  18. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Physical Education program
13th March 2015, 04:10 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the admission will be started in Pune University for PhD in Physical Education program? Eligibility to get admission?

You are too late !!!

Pune University Ph.D notification has already released and the examination has been already over. To apply for Ph.D course in Pune University, you need to crack the entrance examination conducted by Pune University. 2015 Examination has completed on 15th February 2015.

Eligibility :

The applicant should have passed post graduation from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and must have secured at least 50% aggregate marks. Even final year of degree course may also apply for this examination.

More details, visit the official website :- http://www.unipune.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?