10th March 2015, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Applying for Vocational Training in IOCL or NTPC after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year?

Sir,
I want to do my Vocational Training
after B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical Engineering
in any PSU especially in IOCL or NTPC.
Please tell me how can I apply?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at NTPC, Muzaffarpur for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Full information about Winter Vocational training at NTPC?
  3. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  4. How can I apply for Vocational Training after completing 2nd year of B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering)?
  5. Vocational training in ONGC, Bangalore after 2nd year B.Tech (Mechanical)?
  6. Procedure to get summer training in any of DMRC, IOCL, ONGC, NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO after B.tech (ECE) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to Apply for Industrial training in IOCL and BPCL being B.Tech Chemical engineering 2nd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IOCL for Diploma student?
  9. How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 6th semester of BE course?
  10. How may I do online training from any government area like IOCL, NTPC?
  11. What actual total salary pay of PSU (NTPC or IOCL) for Assistant engineers after 1 year Training Period?
  12. Can I do online training from any government area like IOCL Mathura, NTPC?
  13. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  14. How to do vocational training while in 2nd year of civil engineering? Can I prefer Nagarjuna Construction Company for my training?
  15. Benefits of doing Vocational Training or Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  16. How to apply for summer training in PSUs like NTPC, IOCL, BHEL etc.?
  17. How to do vocational training in PWD of Assam? I am a 2nd year civil engineerng
  18. How to do summer training from NTPC after doing 2nd year B.Tech in mechanical?
14th March 2015, 11:49 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Applying for Vocational Training in IOCL or NTPC after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year?

It is nice to see you aspire for vocational training course in IOCL and NTPC after completing second year of engineering. PSUs like IOCL and NTPC provides very good training to the engineering students which is one of the prime reason behind huge number of students applying in them for training and internships every year. NTPC and IOCL do not have online provision for application. SO you need to contact the concerned branch of these organizations for training. You need to approach their HR department, have a discussion with the HR manager or the officer-in-charge and get to know all the details of training and the process of application. Follow the instructions of the concerned authority and apply accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?