10th March 2015, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry with scholarship in Abroad

Sir \
Please guide me to how I take admission
in World reputed universities to
complete PhD in Organic Chemistry but
with scholarships.
Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  2. List of universities which offer part time PhD(Organic Chemistry) in Karnataka?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  5. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  6. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  7. List of universities in Germany and how to approach them for PhD in organic chemistry?
  8. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Linguistics with Scholarship?
  10. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  12. List of colleges which offer PhD in Germany with scholarship for M.Sc(Inorganic Chemistry) student?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Chemistry PhD with scholarship in Abroad through Interview?
  14. List of universities which offer MBA course in Abroad with scholarship
  15. List of distance universities which offer PhD in Chemistry in India? Course fee and duration of PhD?
  16. List of universities which offer PhD in Nanotechnology with scholarship without GRE scorecard in US?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi in Abroad?
  18. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
12th March 2015, 11:47 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry with scholarship in Abroad

Following are some of the foreign universities, which are offering Ph.D in Organic Chemistry

University of Manchester
Address: Oxford Rd, Manchester M13 9PL, United Kingdom

University of California
Address: Los Angeles, CA 90095, United States

Columbia University
Address: 116th St & Broadway, New York, NY 10027, United States

Ohio State University
Address: Columbus, OH 43210, United States

University of York
Address: Heslington, York YO10 5DD, United Kingdom

University of Surrey
Address: Guildford, Surrey GU2 7XH, United Kingdom

Boston University
Address: Boston, MA 02215, United States

University of Glasgow
Address: Glasgow G12 8QQ, United Kingdom
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?