10th March 2015, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Courses to study at Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? Procedure and requirements to get admission?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am a student of final year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering field and I want to get information about the courses outside India means Abroad for my post graduation for which I am eligible to apply and also the procedure with documents which are required?
I will be highly obliged if you will help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do post graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. Procedure to study MS in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) final year student?
  3. Courses available to study in Post Graduation for B.Pharma candidate in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  4. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  5. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  6. Courses available in Post Graduation to study in Abroad for B.Pharmacy student?
  7. Procedures and requirements of post graduation in Aerospace engineering from MIT, USA?
  8. Post Graduation in Ayurvedics at Abroad for BAMS final year student?
  9. Courses available to study in Abroad for B.E.(Production Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure and requirements to study M.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad?
  11. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  12. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
  13. Courses after automobile engineering? Colleges providing post graduation courses in automobile engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I apply for scholarship to study PG in Abroad being a B.E.(ME) final year student?
  15. Requirements to study B.Tech in Abroad for ISC student? Advantage of getting admission in admission in Abroad for ISC student over CBSE student?
  16. Entrance exams to study Post Graduation in Abroad with scholarship for B.Sc(Chemistry) 1st year student? How can I prepare for the entrance exams by myself?
  17. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  18. List of universities favourable to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
12th March 2015, 04:25 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses to study at Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? Procedure and requirements to get admission?

There are many Post-Graduation courses, which you can study after the completion of your B.Tech. Some of the PG courses are
->MS in Computer Science
->MS in Information Technology
->MS in Mechanical Engineering
->M.Sc in Mathematics
->MS in Electrical Engineering
But, it is better to continue your higher education in Mechanical Engineering, because doing in Mechanical engineering can improve your career opportunities. So, I suggest you to go for MS in Mechanical Engineering.

Admission Procedure:-
To get admission in foreign universities, first you should complete GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams. After completing these exams, you can apply for admission at your selected list of universities by sending your application form and required documents.

Documents Required:-
->GRE and TOEFL/IELTS test scores
->Graduation Transcripts
->Statement of Purpose
->Letter of Recommendation
->Resume
->Passport Xerox copy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?