11th March 2015, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in CLAT 2015 after passing NIOS board?

I want to appear for CLAT entrance in 2015, I am enrolled in NIOS board am I eligible for this exam?

11th March 2015, 07:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in CLAT 2015 after passing NIOS board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to appear for CLAT entrance in 2015, I am enrolled in NIOS board am I eligible for this exam?
Yes, you are eligible for CLAT 2015 exam.

CLAT is stands for Common Law Admission Test.

If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible to attend in CLAT exam for admission in Under graduate course.

The candidate age should not be more than 20 years for under graduate course.

CLAT 2015 :-

Date of Issue of First Admission Notification: 25th December, 2014 (Thursday)

Starting date for Submission of Online Application Form: 01st January 2015 (Thursday)

Last date for Submission of filled-in Online Application Form: 31st March 2015 (Tuesday), by 11.59 PM

Download of Admit Cards/Hall Tickets From: 15th April 2015 (Wednesday)

Date of CLAT-2015 Online Exam: 10th May 2015 (Sunday)

For online application of CLAT exam, you may log onto www.clat.ac.in
25th March 2015, 08:10 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in CLAT 2015 after passing NIOS board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) was established in November,1989 as an autonomous organisation by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. NIOS is the largest open school and it is recognized by all the universities and education colleges in India. NIOS is the government authorized board.

NIOS is completely Government authorized institute offers private education to the students. The certificate/degree of NIOS is valid for all government jobs as well as any government entrance examinations.

NIOS aspirants are eligible for the CLAT 2015 examination. If you have passed in your NIOS examination, then you can register for the CLAT entrance test only if you were satisfied the mentioned eligibility criteria:

CLAT stands for Common Law admission test, and this examination is for those candidates who are interested to take admission to the various Law Universities in India.

1. For UG Courses: To Registered for CLAT Entrance test, you should have passed in your Intermediate (12th) or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board with not less than 45% marks.

~~ You should be below 20 years of age as on 1st July, 2015.

2. For P.G. Course: You should have completed an LL.B./a five year integrated LL.B./any other equivalent degree in Law from a recognized University with not less than 55% marks.

Final year, appearing candidates is also eligible for the CLAT 2015 examination.

The CLAT application form is available Online on the CLAT website. No hard copy is available in any institution. You have to register for this exam online mode between 1st January, 2015 to 31st March, 2015.

Application Fees:

~~ Rs 4,000 for Unreserved/OBC/PWD and other category candidates.
~~ Rs 3,500 for SC/ST category candidates.

If you want complete information regarding CLAT 2015 examination, then please visit the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?