12th March 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear for direct interview in TCS campus placement if I have 8 CGPA in MCA?

I secured 85% in 10th and 12th as well,and 77% in graduation and current cgpa is above 8.In campus placement, shall I have to appear in written or directly to technical and hr interview?

12th March 2015, 12:28 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for direct interview in TCS campus placement if I have 8 CGPA in MCA?

Yes, you need to appear in the written test if you are applying in the TCS off-campus recruitment drive. This is because there is no such provision of direct entry to interview in off-campus drive of TCS. You need to clear the written test to appear for the interview rounds which are technical interview and HR interview round. However, if you are talking about on-campus recruitment drive, then you need to talk with your training and placement department of your college. This is because the criteria of entry to direct interview varies from college to college depending on the strength of students, overall performance of the students and reputation of the college.
26th September 2015, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for direct interview in TCS campus placement if I have 8 CGPA in MCA?

sir, I secured 90% above in 10th and intermediate.
and 82% in B.S.C and 78% in M.C.A. now i am studying M.C.A second year .
I attend T.C.S ON-CAMPUS interviews on 2016.
So what rounds can i face in that interview.
and my college name is R.V.R&J.C college,Guntur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?