12th March 2015, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

What is the placement scope for GEC course from NPTI, Nagpur?

What is placement of npti nagpur in GEC ON OPERATION & MAINT. OF TRANS. & DIST. SYSTEM. which companies are visit in the campus? I just want to know these details to check if I can join or not. So, please provide me the answer soon as possible. Thank you.

14th June 2016, 08:25 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: What is the placement scope for GEC course from NPTI, Nagpur?

Yes, you can easily join the organization. Even if you didn't get the placement from the institution then don't think that it is the end of the opportunity.

You can try from outside also. You can upload your resume with the updated one and can get a good job which you dream of .

So, you can apply for GEC ON OPERATION & MAINT. OF TRANS. & DIST. SYSTEM.
30th August 2016, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Then, Why all the power training institutes are advertising they giving 100% placement for GEC (Thermal power plant engineers) , They are demanding more than three lakhs rupees
for a diploma training student for one year course.. they have to bring more no of power sector companies -(Public/state/PVT sector companies) for placement for these trained engineers..
23rd July 2017, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

I am a B.Tech in electrical engineer having scored 7.7%,in 10 2-52% and in 10 class 60%. May I take chance in GEC in Thermal or PGD in T and D systems in NPTI Nagpur and how much has the scope of getting placement supports and in what package ? Debrj pramanik Krishnagar W B
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?