12th March 2015, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Schools in Delhi which offer dummy admission in 12th class?

Humanities stream (Arts)
And also is this legal? and Will I get the same certificate as the other students (regular) will get?
Thankyou

Related Questions:
  1. List of CBSE affiliated Open Schools which offer direct admission in 12th standard in New Delhi?
  2. CBSE affiliated Open Schools which offer admission in 12th standard in New Delhi?
  3. List of schools which offer admission in 11th Biology in Mumbai and Thane?
  4. Can I get Dummy Admission if qualified in 1st term examination of 11th standard studying in CBSE Boarding school?
  5. Procedure of changing school after getting failed in 12th CBSE exams? Names of schools in Delhi and documents required for admission?
  6. List of Science schools with fee structure which offer admission in 11th standard in Kota?
  7. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 11th Commerce in Bhopal?
  8. List of schools which offer admission in 12th Science CBSE for 11th failed student in NCR
  9. Admission in 12th CBSE is possible? Schools providing admission in 12th?
  10. List of schools which would take 12th class admission in Kolkata?
  11. Class 7 admission for 2015-2016 session will be available in schools of Delhi?
  12. List of government recognized CBSE Schools in Delhi for admission in 11th Science?
  13. Open Schools which offers admission in 12th standard at New Delhi?
  14. What is the eligibility for Delhi students for admission in Delhi Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of Open Schools which offer admission in 12th standard in Kota?
  16. CBSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 7th standard and possess curricular activities in Hyderabad?
  17. Admission notification and date of entrance exam for class 9th for 2015 session?
  18. Am I eligible to appear for Haryana PMT? I am appearing for class 12th CBSE from Delhi?
17th March 2015, 12:13 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Schools in Delhi which offer dummy admission in 12th class?

I do not know what you meant by dummy admission. Did you mean admission as an external candidate or admission as a private. Then why will it not be legal? Every school has some external candidates sitting for the board examinations of that year. So will you, if you take admission as an external candidate in a school. Then you will not have to do classes for the final board examination. But then you will not get the facility obtained by internal students. Internal students get some extra marks out of the total 100 marks they sit for in the final board examination. Out of that a percent of the marks are allotted in their practical examinations and oral tests. You being an external candidate do not have that facility. You cannot participate in any practical. You have to sit for the entire 100 marks.
Regarding the certificates, the certificate given for both internal and external(private) students are same. So you do not need to worry about that. The certificates do not even carry the amount of marks obtained by a candidate. It only contains the grade or division obtained by the candidate. So you just take admission in any branch of Kendriya Vidyalaya in Delhi and study for your final board examination.
29th March 2017, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary that we have to score good percentage in 11 so that we could get admission in dummy school for class 12.
26th April 2017, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

If choose dummy school for 11th class for science bio stream how can I conduct my physics chemistry and biology practical please help me.
15th June 2017, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

I live out of delhi and want admission in 12th pcm class in a dummy school as I am preparing for JEE. Pl suggest such school in which I could get admission.
29th March 2019, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest me some schools in south delhi or nearby for admission in class 12 in Humanities branch as dummy or non attending school candidate.
18th January 2020, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

Please suggest schools in Delhi offering dummy admission for class 11th in east Delhi
9th May 2020, 05:43 PM
Ash_1988

Genius Key is a consultant. It has many dummy schools in Delhi which admit dummy in 12th. Dummy admission is done by almost all private schools except government school. But if someone talks in a direct school, the school will refuse it because according to the CBSE guide line, 75% attendance of every student is necessary. And secondly, CBSE never says that the school takes full fee from a student without attending his class and other facility. for admission- 07982021282, or visit: http://geniuskey.in/school-admissions/

Available Streams
1) Science - Medical (All subject combination)
2) Science - Non Medical (All subject combination)
3) Commerce (All subject Combination)
4) Commerce With Maths
5) Art ( All subject combination)
17th May 2020, 04:49 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Schools in Delhi which offer dummy admission in 12th class?

Dummy School is a place where Students get (fake) attendance without attending the School regularly, but dummy schools are not good.

List of Dummy School in Delhi.

Vivekananda international School.
Don Bosco School.
Swati Modern Public School.
Queen's Valley SChool. 18 Mayapuri New Delhi West Delhi.
J.B.M Public School. Site-B, Sector-8, Dwarka South West Delhi
Govt Sarvodaya Girls Sr. Sec.
J. B. M Public School.
27th July 2022, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

If I get essential repeat in class 12 th exam then I am able to take admission in 12 again in any school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?