12th March 2015, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Last date of admission for Bachelor in Commerce (Hons) course at Nagpur University?

I want to get admission in Bachelor in Commerce (Honors) course in a college at Nagpur under Nagpur University. I've passed the 12th standard in commerce stream with 76% aggregate in 2013 from ISC Board. Please inform me the last date of admission and other details and oblige.
Regards,
Suparna Dey
[email protected]

24th April 2015, 10:30 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Last date of admission for Bachelor in Commerce (Hons) course at Nagpur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get admission in Bachelor in Commerce (Honors) course in a college at Nagpur under Nagpur University. I've passed the 12th standard in commerce stream with 76% aggregate in 2013 from ISC Board. Please inform me the last date of admission and other details and oblige.
Regards,
Suparna Dey
[email protected]
The admission notification for B.Com course in Nagpur University has been already released. Since, you have scored above 60% of marks in 12th standard board exam so you have a chance to get first preference at the time of admission. However, you are required to appear and qualify in the admission test. Admission to the three year B.Com programme is made on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance test conducted by the Nagpur University.

The Admission test usually consists of one Paper. There will be 150 objective type multiple choice questions. The entrance exam, question paper pattern is based on the 12th standard. Applicants seeking admission to graduation are required to apply for the entrance exam in prescribed application form. Application forms can be downloaded from the official website of the Nagpur University.

Contact Information:
Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Administrative Premises
Ravindranath Tagore Marg Nagpur 440001
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?